Thursday, August 03, 2006

New Bookmarklets

I developed a few new web app pentesting bookmarklets this afternoon. If anyone has any requests, or bookmarklets of their own to share, please leave me a comment.

Here are the new ones:

Password2text: for quickly viewing whats in a password input.
Form Report: Detailed report of all forms on the current page.

Here is a running list of all my security marklets so far:

modcookie: For on-the-fly cookie modification.
methodToggle: for toggling the method of a form, to test method strictness
noMax: removes the maxlength property of text inputs.
hidden2text: displays hidden inputs.

I'll be looking forward to requests, and other security marklets from all of you ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to bookmarklets, it's a neat technique.